Sunday, December 8, 2013

Companies are using Balanced Scorecard to

Why Companies are using the Balanced Scorecard for thier business?

  1. Clarify and update strategy;
  2. Communicate strategy throughout the company;
  3. Align unit and individual goals with the strategy; 
  4. Link strategy objectives to long-term targets and annual budgets
  5. Conduct periodic performance reviews to learn about and improve strategy
#HBS






Contact EXCPR





 
 
 
 
 
EXCPR™ - Corporate Strategy   
VISION . MISSION . VALUES


P.O Box 21407 Safat 13075, Kuwait

Ahmed Aljaber Street, CBK building -Opposite to Dar Alawadi, 6th floor, Sharq - Kuwait

Tel: +965 229 71156

Fax: +965 224 78734

Mob: +965 600 excpr (600 39277)


Website: www.excpr.com

1 comment:

  1. I’m from West Texas, and I was among a few others victim who lost hard earned money to a Forex Scam, I had invested in a broker firm to the extent that I could not afford it because this broker firm kept demanding more money whenever it is time to withdraw profits. I was lucky to have detected the foul play on time, unfortunately I had already lost $931,795 worth of Bitcoin, Ethereum to this broker firm.
    After going to the authorities with no progress whatsoever, my lawyer directed me to a recovery agent who took over my case discreetly and began to trace and follow where the money has been laundered to, fortunately for me, this recovery team was able to trace and recover a huge chunk of my money, through blockchain technology. I was very pleased with how they handled my case and helped me gained my confidence back. Their contact information is Morphohack@CyberServices.Com

    ReplyDelete