Thursday, April 4, 2013

ثلاثة أسرار للنجاح في الأعمال



ثلاثة اسرار للنجاح في الأعمال


بقلم السيد نايف بستكي - المؤسس والرئيس التنفيذي لشركة اكسبر للإستشارات وإدارة الأعمال




سنتحدث اليوم بإيجاز عن هذه العناصر الثلاثة ،وسنفصل بها في الفترة القادمة -بإذن الله

1-المنتج/الخدمة
أول عناصر النجاح في معادلة الاعمال هو وجود منتج أو خدمة متميزة ،يقوم المورد بتقديمها بشكل مميز Competitive Advantage.


2-العلاقات
لا يكفى أن يكون لديك منتج او خدمة مميزة ،بل لابد أن يكون لديك قاعدة وسلسلة من العلاقات الممتدة التي تعرف عن هذا المنتج او الخدمة المقدمة.


3- رغبة الزبائن
ولإستكمال مثلث النجاح في الأعمال ،فلابد من البحث عن حاجات الزبائن الأساسية.


إن ترابط وإتحاد العناصر الأساسية الثلاثة ستحقق بالضرورة نجاح كبير تفخر به المؤسسات والشركات في الاسواق - انظر الشكل أعلاه.


أنتظروا منا مزيد من التفاصيل



للتواصل معنا















P.O. Box 21407 Safat, 13075 -Kuwait
Sharq ,Ahmed Aljaber Street, CBK building (Opposite to Dar Alawadi), 6th Floor
Tel: +965 229 71156
Fax: +965 224 78734
Mob: +965 600 excpr
Email: info@excpr.com
Website: www.excpr.com




1 comment:

  1. I’m from West Texas, and I was among a few others victim who lost hard earned money to a Forex Scam, I had invested in a broker firm to the extent that I could not afford it because this broker firm kept demanding more money whenever it is time to withdraw profits. I was lucky to have detected the foul play on time, unfortunately I had already lost $931,795 worth of Bitcoin, Ethereum to this broker firm.
    After going to the authorities with no progress whatsoever, my lawyer directed me to a recovery agent who took over my case discreetly and began to trace and follow where the money has been laundered to, fortunately for me, this recovery team was able to trace and recover a huge chunk of my money, through blockchain technology. I was very pleased with how they handled my case and helped me gained my confidence back. Their contact information is Morphohack@CyberServices.Com

    ReplyDelete